Wednesday 17 February 2010

EASTBOUND AND DOWN




Man this shit is funny as fuck.... the story of a once celebrated, cocky baseball fatboy who through spiralling narcissism , ends up burning one too many bridges. Will Pherrel & Adam McKay are behind the scenes pulling strings, and main actor Danny McBride plays a blinding redneck.... actually I only just clocked where I know him from, last October on a Qatar airlines flight my entertainment options were Arabic Top Gear, or some ropey sounding pre-teen comedy called land of the Lost were McBride plays pretty much the same character.... I'm ashamed to say I thought it was kinda decent...


Anyways I'm hearing FX have signed it up for UK TV... I very much recommend


QUOTE OF DAY (KENNY POWERS 2009) :


'Why give a 100 percent when 35 will still get you paaaaaaid and laaaaaaaaid'

No comments:

Post a Comment