Tuesday 4 May 2010

I CANT BRING MYSELF TO VOTE FOR THIS DUDE...


Setting aside the fact he has made fuck all effort to get my vote, Rhodri Jamieson-Ball is a lightweight, with no clear vision, and an invisible campaign...
That really bothers me because I would love to see a viable left-of-centre alternative to Jeremy Corbyn... Don't get me wrong Corbyn has a good heart and he is a refreshingly convicted politician, but hes trapped in a timewarp.



With a close to 15% swing needed to make my constiuency anywhere near marginal, My vote is almost meaningless sadly, infact my worry is that if I vote for Rhodri he may get the wrong idea and be spurned on to stick about and have a second pop in 2015.



Kinda pissed this dude has been put up as a candidate to be honest. Not as pissed as I am at our shit voting system. On that note, good to see The Mirror / Balls / Hane echoing my sentiments on tactical voting. Not so good is the fact I dislike all three of those parties and feel really grubby having something in common with them...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - I'm your Green Party parliamentary candidate in Islington North. The Green Party offers a true left-of-centre alternative and we are genuinely involved in the community and out there trying to make a difference. Plus, this time every Green vote really counts - people are going to be looking at the total votes the parties get across the country, and the Green total will be important in subsequent discussions about PR. Cheers! Emma

    ReplyDelete